Store Manager - Restricted store view access for admins
This extension allows administrator to restrict different area based on store view.
Compatible with: 1.8.x, 1.9.0.x, 1.9.1.x, 1.9.2.x, 1.9.3.x.
- Configuration management per store view and website.
- Access to the following CMS elements: Pages, Static blocks, Widgets and Polls and manage them per website and store-view.
- Access and management rights per website and store to the following Reports: Sales, Abandoned Carts, Products, Customers, Reviews and Tags.
- Admin can create a custom role from System-> Permissions-> Roles
- Assign Dashboard, Sales, Customers to this role.
- Then create a sub-admin with this custom role from System-> Permissions-> Users.
- During sub-admin creation process, assign the particular store view to sub-admin.
- If you have any question on our Magento extension, please contact us below:
- Email: [email protected]
GitHub and developersMagento Extension is also available as a project on GitHub.
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!