M2 - Abandoned Cart Notification Mail
This automatic email notification system will capture all abandoned cart customers and send reminder mails to them regarding their abandoned cart items.
This automatic email notification system will capture all abandoned cart customers and send reminder mails to them regarding their abandoned cart items. Website administrator can control frequency of days to send emails from back-end module configuration settings. If frequency set to 0 then system send email will very same day. Administrator can easily manage notification email body text as simple text or html content. It uses cron feature to send mail automatically. Manual mode also available from where website admin can send emails to individual customer with custom messages. This module doubles your chance to increase sales and win customers.
- Automatic email notification for customers who abandoned their carts after a number of days.
- Number of days can be managed by administrator in four ways, Eg: 2, 5, 10 and 30 days.
- Email automatically forwarded to customers who abandoned their cart on these number of days.
- Administrator can sent email to all or individual customer manually from backend.
- You can increase your sales with follow-up emails in order to bring back customers who abandoned their cart.
- Go to admin-> Store-> Configurations-> Ti Tech Extensions-> Abandoned Cart
- Choose 'Sender Address' option to set-up email sender information. Eg: General Contact
- Choose 'Email template' to set-up template of notification email.
- Input number of days to sent notification emails in 'Abandoned cart day1'.
- Similarly input number of days to sent notification emails in Abandoned cart day2, Day3, Day4.
- Input text/html email body (Optional) for all emails
- Then save all settings
- Note: You can test this module by following scenario:
- Login to website frontend as customer using your email id. Add few products to shopping cart then logout.
- Go to website backend and input your customer email id in 'Store-> Configurations-> Ti Tech Extensions-> Abandoned Cart-> Recipient Address'
- Input '0' (Digit Zero without quote marks) in 'Store-> Configurations-> Ti Tech Extensions-> Abandoned Cart-> Abandoned cart day1'
- Save settings by clicking 'Save Config' button
- Click on 'Send Email Now' button
- You will receive abandoned cart notification email within few moments !
If you have any question on our extension, please contact us below: