Delivery by DateTime with Comments
Customer can select date with a range of time or date picker. Also included 'Call Me' option with comments.
Compatible with: 1.8.x, 1.9.0.x, 1.9.1.x, 1.9.2.x, 1.9.3.x.
This module provides customers an option to choose preferred order delivery date/time along with the an option to input comments about there preference. There is an option to show date-picker instead of date range drop-down. Also customer can choose 'Call Me' option to inform that they are expecting a call from sales department about their order delivery. Administrator can specify date range like 3 or 5 days from today. In front-end date-picker/drop-down will show days within that range. For example: Customer can choose a date -June 30th- from date-picker and time -02.00 pm to 05.00 pm- from time range drop-down. If required date/time range is not available, customer can input a comment or choose 'Call Me' option instead.
By using this module, website sales department can avoid misunderstanding in communication with customers about their order delivery.
- Administrator can specify dates that are available for delivery by specifying number of days, for eg: '3 days', from current date.
- Administrator can set datepicker instead of date range drop-down.
- Administrator can specify time slots that are available for delivery. Also can enter the time slots as comma separated from backend. For example: 09.00AM-10.00AM, 10.30AM-12.00PM
- Customer can input their comments about order delivery preferences.
- Customer can choose 'Call Me' option to inform website sales team that they are expecting call against order delivery.
- This module available for country specific or for all countries.
- Option to include/exclude current date within delivery date range
- Administrator can specify shipping method title, description.
- Administrator can specify shipping rate.
- Admin can enable and configure this module from 'System-> configurations-> Shipping Methods-> Delivery by Specific DateTime With Comments'
- Admin can input shipping rate if necessary
- Set 'Yes' to 'Use Datepicker instead of Specific date' if you need date-picker in frontend.
- Set 'Yes' to 'Allow user to specify time' if you need to show time range in frontend.
- Set 'Yes' to 'Include today' if you need to include current date in datepicker/dropdown.
- Specify integer value in 'Delivery date range' to show number of days in datepicker/dropdown
- Specify comma separated time range in 'Delivery time range'. For example: 08.00-09.00 AM, 10.00-12.00 AM, 02.00-05.00 PM
- Then save settings by clicking 'Save Config' button
- Note: You can test this module by following scenario:
- Go to website backend, enable this module and make necessary configuration settings from 'System-> configurations-> Shipping Methods-> Delivery by Specific DateTime With Notes'
- Then login to website frontend as customer. Add few products to shopping cart then start checkout process.
- In checkout 'Shipping Method' step, you can see new method titled 'Delivery date of your choice'.
- Choose this method and finish checkout process.
- Go to backend order details page from 'Sales-> Orders', you can see delivery date, time and comments there in 'Shipping Method'
- Go to order details page in customer's MyAccount, you can see delivery date, time and comments there in 'Shipping Method'!
- If you have any question on our extension(s), please contact us below:
- Email: [email protected]
GitHub and developers
More extensions are available as a project on GitHub.