Admin Order Comments
Compatible with: 1.8.x, 1.9.0.x, 1.9.1.x, 1.9.2.x, 1.9.3.x.
This extension work with default Magento order comments and provide additional feature to create custom messages based on different order status.
The default Magento order comments allows admins to create messages each time. But our extension reduce time to draft message each time, instead administrator can create n number of messages against different order status. While creating message, administrator can choose all available order status from a drop-down and assign message against this order status.
There will be a grid of such order comments from where admin can edit/delete comments later.
- Simple to use and easy to configure.
- Administrator can create messages against each order status from admin control panel.
- A dropdown will appear in admin's order detail page just above the comment textarea.
- Select message title from dropdown then message will appear in order comments textarea.
- Administrator can send notification email by checking 'Notify Customer by Email' checkbox.
- The customer can view the comment on the order detail page.
How it works:
Enable/Disable module: admin-> System-> Configurations-> Admin Order Comments (left panel tab)
Create new order comments based on order status: Admin-> CMS-> Admin Order Comments
Submit order comments: admin-> Sales-> Orders-> [order details]-> Comments History-> [choose comments title from dropdown just above comments text area]
Pre-defined order comment automatically appeared in comments text area.
Administrator can check the 'Notify customer by email' or 'Visible on front-end' check boxes.
If admin check 'Notify customer by email', notification email will triggered with comments.
If admin check 'Visible on front-end', order comment will appear in order detail page in customer's My Account area.
- If you have any question on our extension(s), please contact us below:
- Email: [email protected]